Collection, Use & Storage
- communicate with you (for example, to provide information relating to job applications);
- conduct marketing activities, such as sending you information about our products or services that you may be interested in, where permissible or if you have opted into receiving such information;
- conduct market research;
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- process job applications submitted by you; and
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you may have with us.
As a result of Graham’s operations and third-party service providers being located in Canada and the U.S., your personal information may be stored or accessed in either jurisdiction, where it may be subject to local privacy laws.
Graham may be obligated by law to disclose your personal information to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the jurisdictions where we (or third parties acting on our behalf) operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal information in accordance with applicable law to defend Graham’s legitimate business interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
Contact, Third-Party Websites & Updates
Please note that while using this website you may encounter links to other websites. Graham is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage all users to use appropriate internet safety practices and to read the privacy notices of any other websites that collect your personal data.