Graham has been selected as the licensed contractor to join the Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) team that will deliver a CDN$475 million project for Ryerson University.
Located in Toronto, ON, Ryerson University is expanding their campus with a new 52,502 m2, mixed-use building. The scope of work includes:
- 13-storey podium with classrooms and laboratories
- 29-storey residential tower with 588 dormitory-style beds
- Retail, café, and common areas at grade level
- Classroom and service uses in the upper levels of the podium
- Academic programming includes classroom and learning space, research labs and support space, and department offices
- Central shipping receiving facility to serve the Ryerson Campus
With our strong IPD experience, we will provide construction integration services and ultimately act as the contractor and constructor for the project. As part of the IPD team, we will help establish and maintain a working environment of mutual respect and trust; engage in active collaboration, and problem solving; and generate innovative, set-based design solutions to drive maximum value to the project and client.
We look forward to implementing lean construction delivery methods and achieving the common goals of the project.